Our staff looks forward to meeting you and working with you to help treat your shoulder pain. We strive to keep our appointments on time, as scheduled. In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films, imaging studies, and CD's
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download and complete the new patient registration form and health history forms provided below
Prior to your appointment, we encourage you to fill out the patient forms that are located on this website so that you can accelerate your check-in process. Please download, print and complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are unable to download our patient forms, then it is recommended that you arrive to your appointment between 15-30 minutes early so that you can have ample time to fill out the appropriate forms.
*We do not release your medical information without your prior authorization. * All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.